If you’re looking for a toenail fungus remedy, you’ve come to the right place.
One of the biggest problems with toenail fungus is that it takes so long to cure.
The bad news is that it doesn’t matter what medication or natural remedy you use, it’s still going to take a long time to cure.
The reason it takes so long to cure is because nails (and fungi) takes long to grow.
The good news is that you can cure it.
There are great products out there (you can read a review of the one I reckon is the best right here).
It works (100% guaranteed or your money back).
Maybe you’re a bit more patient and want to experiment alternative ways that can yield various degrees of success.
Below is a Video Explaining why Apple Cider Vinegar could work and How to Apply it
Summary of the Steps Involved
You’ll need Water, Apple Cider Vinegar, Baking Soda and a container
- Put some water and apple cider vinegar (about half/half) in a container and soak your feet in there (Container obviously has to be big enough to fit both – if needed)
- After about 20 minutes you can remove your feet from the container
- With your feet still damp, spread some baking soda on them
- Most likely the mixture will now start to go fizzy
- Don’t panic, fizzy’s good!
- Try to keep it fizzing for as long as possible
- After a while, wash the concoction off your feet, the treatment is done
You’ll have to repeat this process for about 10 days each day.
After that 2 (two) treatments per week should suffice, until the fungus is gone and your nails are looking good again.
- One of the biggest benefits of using this method is the money saved as opposed to spending money on a product designed and manufactured to cure the nail fungus.
- Another benefit is the ingredients used are natural
- I suppose another benefit is (especially in the beginning, or even the first time) it feels like a science experiment and you’re in control
- Even though it is cheaper, the ingredients still cost money
- It’s very boring
- Sitting with your feet in a water and vinegar mixture for 20 minutes isn’t as much fun as it sounds!
- The whole process is time consuming
- You’re most likely going to create quite a mess
- Which again requires cost (cleaning materials), effort (boring!) and more time
Want to get rid of toenail fungus without the mess and boring yourself half to death?
Toenail fungus home remedies are an option, but an alternative would be to use a product that is specifically designed for one purpose…
… and that is to cure nail fungus.
There are many products out there that will get the job done. I’ve researched them and wrote a review on my favourite (it worked well for me).
Another reason that it’s my favourite is not only because it’s FDA Approved, but also that it has been clinically tested and proven to work.
Call me selfish, but I prefer the tests to be done and the product to be proven before tyring it myself.
I also thought that using ingredients from my kitchen cupboard is better than buying a product.
To be honest, I stopped after my third self-treatment. The mess, the time and effort it required was a bit too much.
Anyways, you’re most welcome to see whether you have more patience than I do.
Alternatively, check out my personal review on this product.
It really works!
Good luck and hopefully you solve your nail fungal issue too.
– Sally Jones.
Want to be informed of Nail Fungus Cures as I find them?
Then enter your Email address below and click on “Yes, Send Me Cures!” now.